you at The Sea Gypsy...
- Full hot breakfast including fresh baked goods and fruit
- Old fashioned candy cupboard with candy, cookies, popcorn and other
- Centrally located microwave and refrigerator.
- Living room with TV and VCR and DVD.
- Extensive video and DVD collection, books and games for quiet evening
- Complimentary wine and lemonade, when available.
- Use of common facilities after checkout
- Daily chambermaid service.
- Shuttle service to bus station.
- Heated Jacuzzi on front verandah.
- Bicycles for touring the Wildwoods.
- All non-smoking rooms. Smoking is permitted outside on the verandah.
- Central air conditioning.
- FREE wireless internet access.
Wildwood is located on Five-Mile Beach which is the southernmost barrier
island on the Jersey Coast.
The sandy beaches, salt marshes, and dense
forests are a vital stop in the Atlantic Flyway.
Our coast is a treasure
for bird watchers and dolphin/whale spotters. Eco-tourism activities
- The Cape May County Park and Zoo
- The Wetlands Institute
- Cape May Bird Observatory
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary
- Whale and Dolphin watching cruises
- Guided Kayak tours
For more information about local activities: www.capemaycountychamber.com
Rooms House Tour
For reservations call: (609)522-0690