you at The Sea Gypsy...
- Hot take-out breakfast including fresh baked goods
and fruit. Ready for pickup in the dining room at 9 AM.
- Old fashioned candy cupboard with candy, cookies, popcorn and other
- Centrally located microwave and refrigerator.
- Living room with TV DVD player with extensive DVD
- Books and games for quiet evening
- Use of common facilities after checkout
- Housekeeping upon request between the hours of 11AM
and 2 PM.
- Bicycles for touring the Wildwoods.
- All non-smoking rooms. Smoking is permitted outside on the verandah.
- Central air conditioning.
- FREE wireless internet access.
Wildwood is located on Five-Mile Beach which is the southernmost barrier
island on the Jersey Coast.
The sandy beaches, salt marshes, and dense
forests are a vital stop in the Atlantic Flyway.
Our coast is a treasure
for bird watchers and dolphin/whale spotters. Eco-tourism activities
- The Cape May County Park and Zoo
- The Wetlands Institute
- Cape May Bird Observatory
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary
- Whale and Dolphin watching cruises
- Guided Kayak tours
For more information about local activities: www.capemaycountychamber.com or
Rooms House Tour
For reservations call: (609)522-0690